Beauty ceremony “Ayurveda” from Sultan de Saba invites you to experience ancient traditions of beauty of the East.
Beauty ceremony “Journey to the Spices Route – Ayurveda” includes five stages:
- Washing with black eucalyptus soap
Black soap is a traditional oriental product made from natural Moroccan olives. Black soap better than other types of natural products cleanses the skin, opens pores, removes toxins, nourishes the skin, along with possessing antiseptic properties.
- Eastern Ayurvedic gommage scrub
Ayurvedic gommage scrub with an incredible scent of patchouli, amber and vanilla will remind you the legend about the Queen of Sabba. It is created on the basis of almond microparticles, apricot seeds, argan oil and ginger extract, it gently exfoliates the skin, enhances capillary blood circulation, nourishes and moisturizes the skin.
- Wrapping with rhassoul and shea butter
Rhassoul is a lathering clay rich in iron oxide and magnesium. It has absorbing and degreasing properties, removes impurities from the skin while moisturizing and nourishing it. After applying rhassoul with heated shea butter, the master wraps the guest in a thermoplastic film, which allows the active ingredients of the products to penetrate deep into the tissues. The wrapping ends with a shower.
- Relaxing Chiro SPA treatment
Muscle relaxation stage with a Spanish-style full body massage. This European technique is based on smooth, wide movements of the massage therapist’s palms and forearms, the process consists of various techniques and is pleasant for the guest. The procedure perfectly relieves spasms, calms the nervous system, improves lymph drainage, and speeds up metabolism.
Teatime is an integral part of a traditional beauty ceremony. Tea break will help you immerse yourself in the unique atmosphere of the East, complement the body care procedure with new lines of sensations.
SPA program is especially recommended:
- for those who wish to immerse themselves in the luxury of aromas;
- with accumulated fatigue, stress, mood swings;
- for the prevention and elimination of cellulite at various stages;
- for the prevention of skin aging and improvement of its structure
Contraindications to the SPA program:
- general contraindications;
- poor skin tolerance to oil;
- allergy to essential oils of patchouli, vanilla, ambergris.