I. General contraindications
- Fevers, colds and infectious diseases.
- Acute inflammatory diseases or chronic in the acute stage. The active form of tuberculosis.
- Venereal diseases.
- Osteomyelitis (inflammation of the bone marrow) is acute and chronic.
- Inflammation of lymph nodes of unspecified etiology.
- Acute hepatic, renal, cardiac, pulmonary insufficiency.
- Diseases of the urinary organs with chronic renal failure.
- Progressive glaucoma.
- Pregnancy (after consulting a gynecologist with the definition of areas of massage).
- After childbirth or abortion (no earlier than 2 months).
- Cachexia (exhaustion).
- Malignant neoplasms before treatment (after treatment – according to the conclusion of an oncologist).
- Benign formations in the affected area.
- Cirrhosis of the liver.
- Bronchiectasis in severe and complicated form.
- The state of alcohol or drugs intoxication.
- Allergy to components of SPA-agents (wraps).
II. Blood diseases:
- Bleeding, blood disease.
- After bleeding due to peptic ulcer, gynecological, trauma and other diseases (no earlier than 2 months).
III. Skin diseases:
- 21. Purulent, infectious, fungal lesions, irritation of the skin or scalp.
IV. Cardiovascular pathology:
- Severe chronic heart failure, myocardial infarction, pulmonary edema (no earlier than 2 months).
- Severe heart rhythm disorders (for lighter heart rhythm disorders, as determined by a physician or cardiologist).
- Varicose veins (exclude these areas).
- Hypertensive heart disease III. With frequent hypertensive crises.
- Aneurysm of any localization.