Ultrasonic cleansing is a type of mechanical exfoliation with minimal trauma. The upper toughened skin is exfoliated by a special device. The paddle-shaped head generates ultrasonic waves and high-frequency vibrations to help loosen dead cells and cleanse the skin surface. The vibrations ensure deep penetration of active substances into the skin, enriching it with nutrients. The device is set for a low power mode, so healthy cells are not affected. The vibration also acts as a massage, affecting the active production of collagen.
* Ultrasonic face cleansing is suitable for normal to combination skin, for any age, for any time of the year.
- application of special products,
- face cleansing,
- mask (by skin type),
- application of the final product.
- acne (except for exacerbation stage),
- dull complexion,
- skin sponginess,
- lack of skin turgor,
- enlarged pores,
- decreased skin tone,
- active sebaceous glands,
- oily skin,
- cardiovascular diseases,
- skin inflammation,
- not recommended in the period of pregnancy.