Warming patch has an analgesic, anti-inflammatory and relaxing effect, improves blood microcirculation, gradually warms the treated area of the body, relieving pain. It helps improve blood circulation, being useful in inflammatory and colds.
- Back pain in inflammatory and degenerative diseases of the spine (sciatica, osteoarthritis, lumbago, ischias).
- Joint pain (joints of fingers, knees, etc.) with rheumatoid arthritis, osteoarthritis.
- Muscle pain (due to sprains, strains, bruises, injuries).
- Inflammation and swelling of soft tissues and joints due to trauma and rheumatic diseases (tendovaginitis, bursitis, lesions of periarticular tissues).
- varicose veins;
- not recommended with open wounds, birthmarks or raised moles on the affected area;
- hypersensitivity to the patch ingredients (ginger);
- allergic manifestations