Shiatsu massage is based not on massaging the soft tissues of the face, but on the pressure technique and stimulation of active points and meridians. As a result of exposure to acupuncture points, blood and lymph circulation improves, metabolic processes in tissues are accelerated, and renewal of the whole organism is started. Shiatsu restores vitality, Qi energy. Massage has a special effect on the nervous system, relieves tension, lowers stress levels. After a massage session, you find inner peace, peace and harmony.
*Relevant for people at any age, at any time of the year, with a high level of stress.
- – cleansing according to skin type,
- – toning,
- – face and head massage,
- – finishing cream.
- – the first age-related changes,
- – dull skin,
- – wrinkles,
- – loss of elasticity,
- – psycho-emotional stress,
- – general contraindications;
- – damage to the skin,
- – rosacea of the 2nd and 3rd degree,
- – acne of the 2nd and 3rd degree,
- – acute forms of dermatitis,
- – herpes,
- – allergic dermatoses,
- – fragility of blood vessels,
- – tendency to inflammation,
- – individual intolerance to the ingredients of cosmetics.