WakaiKao massage is based on the concept of oriental techniques of Japanese origin. In the technique there is work with active points. Deep study of the muscular frame is achieved by pressing the muscles to the bone base with stretching. Each muscle is worked out separately by a certain number of repetitions. It is important to maintain a certain exposure time in order to obtain a functional result. The massage uses vibration techniques to maximize the activation of muscle fibers and the vascular system. As a result of the massage, the floating oval of the face is restored, eyebrows are raised, cheekbones are formed and a clearer chin is made.
*Actual for people of any age, at any time of the year.
- – cleansing according to skin type,
- – toning, – face and head massage,
- – finishing cream
- – age-related changes,
- – ptosis,
- – mimic wrinkles,
- – decreased skin tone,
- – loss of elasticity.
- – general contraindications;
- – damage to the skin,
- – rosacea of the 2nd and 3rd degree,
- – acne of the 2nd and 3rd degree,
- – acute forms of dermatitis,
- – herpes,
- – allergic dermatoses,
- – fragility of blood vessels,
- – tendency to inflammation,
- – individual intolerance to the ingredients of cosmetics.