Lymphatic drainage massage is a unique technique of manual exposure on the skin, which helps to remove excess fluid from the body, get rid of toxins, and improve blood circulation. The main function of cosmetic lymphatic drainage massage is to increase the lymph flow rate, since the lymph serves a barrier to microbes and viruses. In case of a failure in the lymphatic system, the whole organism performance is impaired, namely it can be manifested in general weakness, malaise, swelling and sagginess of the skin. This type of massage is painless and consists of stroking and pressing elements. It is the first step in the fight against excess weight, puffiness, cellulite.
Indications for the SPA treatment:
- long journeys and limb swelling;
- accumulation of excess fluid in the body;
- excess body fat;
- reduction of skin turgor;
- metabolic disorders;
- weakened lymph flow against the background of cellulite;
- reduced immunity;
- circulatory disorders in the extremities.
Contraindications to the SPA treatment:
- general contraindications;
- increased fragility of blood vessels;
- diseases of the lymph nodes;