European classic SPA treatment has been worked out as a therapeutic massage, taking the best from several systems and techniques. This is an excellent means for strengthening health, relaxing the body, raising the general level of the functional body status, and preventing diseases. The European classic SPA treatment in our Salon is based mainly on the classic massage of the entire body and includes 4 main techniques:
- kneading (elimination of edema and congestion, activation of regenerative processes, nutrition and increased muscle tone),
- stroking (maximum relaxation of the muscle sling),
- rubbing (improvement of blood circulation in problem areas).
- vibration (oscillatory movements enhancing and restoring lost reflexes)
Indications for the SPA treatment:
- desire to have a great relaxing rest!
- accumulated fatigue;
- stagnation in the body;
- metabolic disease;
- problems with systemic blood circulation.
Contraindications to the SPA treatment: