The most important areas of influence in Chinese SPA treatment are the Jinglo meridians on the back, buttocks and hips, legs and feet. The combination of a point manner and sliding on oil allows you to achieve a fuller and deeper effect on muscles, tendons, acupuncture points of the body. By means of palpation, rubbing, squeezing and pressing, the master activates the movement of the “Qi” energy, accelerates the movement of lymph. Due to the simultaneous stimulation of body tissues, circulatory system and bioenergetic flows, the master sends a powerful healing impulse to the body.
Indications for the Chinese traditional SPA oil treatment:
- nervous disorders,
- pain and discomfort in the muscles,
- digestive problems,
- discomfort or illness in the respiratory system,
- low immunity,
- pathology of the reproductive system,
- joint problems.
Contraindications to the SPA treatment:
- general contraindications
- acute infectious diseases,
- any inflammatory processes in the body.